Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Passion for cooking

I grew up in a family who loves food and a mother who's kapangpangan and really cooks superb dishes. Glad that I was able to love cooking and proud to say that I can cook and baked my favorite food. I've learned through watching my mother in our little kitchen, and waiting for weekend baking show when I am still single.

My mother can cook everything and you can always find her in the kitchen. Special dishes are like ordinary menu in our table. As I watched her and eat those food cooked and prepared with love, I learn to realize now that I have my family that it matters a lot that you know not just how to cook but make meals that is healthy and will satisfy your loved ones taste buds.

I am very thankful that I can copy my favorite dishes from some resto we're we used to dine and from different cooking shows. I don't know, maybe it's with the taste buds I guess, a magic in your tongue wherein you can sort the ingredients within.

Lucky for me to succeed to copycat this menus, although some needs to be repeated allover to achieve the exact taste your looking for.

Now, that I no longer go to the office I got a chance to enhance this passion I have for cooking by being in charge of our dinner everyday. There were days that I want it Mexican, Chinese, Italian and well loved authentic Filipino dishes, whatever it is on the table sure everyone was satisfied and happy.

In the near future I wish I could take this passion for cooking to the next level, and enrolling in a Culinary school will be a dream come true for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment