Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am back.. this time for good

I have created this blog a year ago without any intention of broadcasting my life on the net but just wondering and curious on how the life of a blogger are?..And this time I guess I am back, I hope for good. I wish that I will always have a time to write here, especially now that I am a stay at home mom (and lovin it) without anytime to catch up everyday.

Anyway, I've been avid fan of different blogs and sure it is I was able to read all their post and check it daily not only once, hoping to read something new from them. It sure does occupy my time and entertains me a lot.

Here are some of my favorite blog site:

1. Manila Fashion Observer
A blog which talks about fashion, foreign brand, lifestyle, etc. I am not a fashionista but I am intrigue and wondering if I can go with the new style and trends.

2. Bo Sanchez Practical Soulfood For Successful People
I like this blog because it somehow show you the reality in life with the real stories that will inspire you and lesson learned relating it to the bible. Very light yet very meaningful everytime I read the blog.

3. Daphne's Diary
I'm an "F" fan when I was still single and knowing that she had a blog excites me now that she's also a mother. The blog is more about motherhood, fashion, lifestyle and living in the urban. She does talk a little about her girls but when she does, you know that she's a dedicated mother more than a career woman that's why I admire her.

These are just few of my favorite sites, and I hope that somewhere along the way this blog Making Life Easy of mine will be an inspiration also to others like those I mention above to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment