Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fast One...

You cannot deny the fact that our world evolves on latest gadgets and technology as our means of communication to our loved ones who leave far from us or based on the other side of the world.

I had sister who recently got married and now loving in the US and our ways of communication is by chatting online, while the other sister decided to leave the Metropolis and stay for good in a province nearby.

I was amazed because the other night she was just complaining of being bored because she was used to being online most of the time, since she's also a stay at home mom like me. We're like just texting each other telling me that she's in the mall applying for a post paid plan internet connection like what I had and before I knew it she was already online chatting me that she got one already that fast.

The thing is, she got the post paid plan but no more antenna or installation needed just a plug-in post paid connection. All the while I thought that the plug-ins are just for prepaid subscribers.oh well atleast, we can communicate more often again. Technology is really fast changing and before you know it there will be new innovations again.

No comments:

Post a Comment