Monday, February 27, 2012

The joy of being a Mother

Exactly one month ago January 30, 2012 round 2:49 am I gave birth to another addition in our small family.  Our baby girl, our princess, my daughter Emmilie. I can still remember and still fresh in my mind how this 5.49 lbs little baby welcomed the world, well it's not as easy as I was expecting and far different from my experienced with my first born my big boy Ethan but far enough I am glad that she came out to be a healthy and a very beautiful girl.

It's so true that being a mother is really something very special a woman will went through, and I am happy that for the second time I bear this baby and gave another life in this world.

To my dear little girl Happy First Month and God bless you always. Mommy, Daddy and Kuya loves you so much.



















No comments:

Post a Comment