Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Joy of Baking


I never really attended formal baking lesson but I knew few recipes and mastered how to do it. I've learned baking by watching my favorite weekend tv show way back when I was still single.

It's been quite sometime now since I rolled a dough, made pastries and try to bake other goodies so I never really enhances the skills since I focused more on taking care of my son and do home study with him everyday. But now I want this passion back, I am really eager to bake again and try new recipe something that I haven't done before. My motivation is my son of course. He will go to big school next year and I want to make homemade bake goodies for him for his snack to avoid unhealthy food that he can buy at school.


My son doesn't really like sweets so I'm kinda make everything less sugar, few of his favorites are muffins, cupcake, oatmeal cookie and apple cinnamon pie. I've been searching for easy recipes for this and other that can be a good snack for him. I am very happy to found resources over the web and I will sure try to make it one of this days. I'll be posting some of the recipe and finish products once I've tried it myself.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment