Monday, November 12, 2012

Back to writing

I miss updating this blog. Well definitely I should, I was  out writing for more than half a year.. As my last posted entry in here, I was a new mother to my second child so it has been way different for me.. Busy all the time, juggling all the chores in the house aside from having a regular work at home job from a Singapore based company.

So what am I up to those time that I was not able to update this blog. Let's see..

1. Proud to be a new mommy again and exclusively breastfeeding my little emm who has turned nine months already.
2. Back to baking which was my all time passion
3. My first born boy was now a preschooler
4. Accepted an offer for home-based job
5. I can now drive and I am proud of my new skills. It has been very helpful and I feel so blessed to have this gift.

To sum it up it was all about motherhood and me waking up and ending my day with plates full of duties and responsibilities for my small family and I am enjoying every single minute of it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shari!
    Oh no. I didn't know that somebody is bloghopping on my blog. Well thank you. I hope to hear from you and sure will be updating this blog. Btw, your blog is nice as well will definitely be a your constant reader.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy Mhine! 9 months breastfeeding, wow! Im BF-ing also my 4months baby girl. Do you still BF till now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the late reply.. To tell you honestly I am having an issue with her trying formula milk since she prefer bfeeding than drinking in the bottle. She will turn 2 early next yr already and been constantly telling her that as soon as she turn 2 mommy will not have milk anymore..lol..visited your blog and saw your lovely daughter anyway, hope that you still bfeeding well as long as we can because it will definitely benefit them alot.thanks

    ReplyDelete