Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Book worth reading


While waiting for my son's one hour Kumon class I always make it a point that I have something to read that will occupy my time which will make the waiting worth while, productive and  fast. I recently had this book Simplify and Create Abundance (How to be Really Wealthy Without Rubbing Your Soul) written by one of my favorite writer and spiritual blogger Bo Sanchez

The book was just small and handy but inspite of that it thought me big lessons and inspiring ideas to create abundance in life without sacrificing one's inspiritual life.

I've learned so much about this book about handling finances, having the right attitude in fulfilling your dreams, discplining your kids and most of all sharing the blessings.

I hope you guys can get a copy of this book. Who knows you might be the next millionaire inspired after reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment